Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Journey

New Journey
 
 
Today I started a new journey with an old client, Whitney Thore of "No Body Shame Campaign", and "Fat Girl Dancing" fame.  I was feeling a little disappointed at the ground we lost when she was away (I strive for sustanibility in my programs), but I was also feeling excited that she is back to begin a new journey. 


 

 
Although we made great strides with the program we used befoe, I feel more of a need this time to impliment more techniques that will lead to her maintaining her weigh loss when not seeing me on a regular basis.  After this first meeting today I already have a format to employ to achieve just that!  So with that comes a new level of excitement for whitney, and myself as well. 
 
Let's roll, Whitney!


No comments:

Post a Comment